WHAT ARE THE KEA COMPANY AR WORKSHOPS?
The Kea Company Analyst Relations Workshops allow you to dive deeper into the topic of Analyst Relations and bring your Analyst Relations up to the next level. Our development workshops show you how your Analyst Relations teams are working across the thirteen major areas of analyst relations practice and will identify successes and risks.
You will also be able to evaluate new opportunities to improve your analyst relationships. Choose topics you would like to focus on in the near future and on the long-term view.
We are the world’s largest Analyst Relations consultancy. With over 75 years of combined experience in AR, we can help you to build a capability or sharpen your skills. Whether you are looking for a workshop by one of the founding fathers of the Analyst Relations profession or an on-going coaching programme, we can help.
Analyst Relations Workshop for emerging technology vendors:
- Analyst Relations Discovery Workshop: Not sure what Analyst Relations is all about and if it is a fit for your company or you are getting ready to start your Analyst Relations programme? This workshop is tailored to help you to evaluate the potential, and requirements of engaging in analyst relations from your company’s specific situation.
The Kea Company Discovery Workshop will address the following topics and help you to:
– explore the level of coverage of your technology space
– understand the internal resources required to kick-off the analyst relations program
– plan a budget that aligns with the goals of your AR program
– identify the key analyst firms for your company
– optimize your analyst pitch
– get a better understanding of key content needed for Analyst Relations
– avoid common pitfalls when engaging with analysts.
Training & Development Workshops for Analyst Relations professionals:
We offer a unique programme of open and custom professional development sessions for Analyst Relations managers and spokespeople.
- Influencing Analysts Worldwide: This foundation programme outlines the impact of analysts, how they work and how to organize Analyst Relations outreach.
- Building Analyst Relations Momentum: This managers’ training summarises research into analyst behavior and shows best practices for developing Analyst Relations momentum and operational excellence.
- Shifting Key Analysts: This advanced training focuses on how to meet the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ needs of tier 1 analysts – and how to measure changes in awareness and perception.
- Analyst Relations Master Class: This training focuses on selling Analyst Relations internally. We show you how to grow the value of Analyst Relations for your company and how to make the business case for budget and resources.
- Train the trainer: This programme equips Analyst Relations managers to train their colleagues in Analyst Relations.
- Spokesperson development: This demanding and interactive seminar prepares spokespeople to understand, anticipate and brief industry analysts.
Reach out to us if you are interested in one of our workshops or want to arrange for a custom content workshop with one of our experts.
When you already have a strong on-going Analyst Relations programme, regular counsel and independent feedback on your efforts can make the difference between being a leader or a follower. One of our highly experienced professionals will coach you. Further, she or he will help you to take advantage of every tactic in the book. These sessions will make sure that you keep going on full speed, no matter what the challenges ahead might be.
The approach taken with these coaching and training offerings is that our professionals focus on helping our clients to enhance their performance and job satisfaction while considering the individual, their role, and their organizational context.
Thank you for your interest in our services. We are always looking for meaningful interactions. Moreover, we appreciate you providing us with the information needed to make that happen.